1. Driving Force School of Motoring known as ("The School") will agree to provide you with a step by step training course tailored to your abilities.
2. Your tutor will be a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor on the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency register of Approved Driving Instructors.
3. Your tutor will adhere to the DVSA's Code of Conduct. This means, that they will behave in a professional manner at all times.
4. The training car supplied will be kept in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition.
5. Cancellations - Unless 48 hours notice is given the lesson will be charged in full. Cancellations must be received by phone to ensure the message is received.
6. Lesson fees will be paid prior to the commencement of the session, unless otherwise agreed.
7. The School reserves the right to terminate the training session if it suspects that the student is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The full lesson fee will be applicable in such circumstances.
8. The School reserves the right to terminate the course of lessons if the student continuously cancels sessions.
9. Should a course of pre-booked lessons be cancelled by the student, any lessons already will be charged at the standard lesson rate before any refund is given.
10. The School reserves the right to withdraw the training vehicle should the pupil book a practical test without prior knowledge as the vehicle may not be available or, if in the opinion of the instructor you are not up to test standard.
11. The School cannot be held responsible for postponements of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, nor for driving tests postponed by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency.
All clients must be in possession of a current provisional, full or other UK driving licence entitling them to drive the training vehicle and must be bought to your first session. Before the first lesson will begin, all clients must sign a copy these terms and conditions. (Clients under the age of 18 yrs must have a parent or guardian sign on their behalf).
All clients must satisfy the instructor that their eyesight is up the required standard. You must be able to read a standard number plate from a distance of 20 meteres. If you need to wear glasses or caontact lenses to perform this, you must wear those glasses or lenses every lesson.
By signing our terms and conditions, the client confirms that there are no physical or other disabilites or impediment affecting his/her ability to drive and that no medication or other treatment is prescribed or being taken which may impair or otherwise affect their ability to drive or that such information has been disclosed to the instructor and to the DVLA. The instructor may require further information to ensure that training may take place.